October 14, 2008
Stoopid Hajji wiring - it was the fluorescent lighting that caught fire, fell from the ceiling and landed on an office chair - which was then a big toxic torch. The office was apparently filled with thick black smoke - (I was running a 25 min 5K BTW - not great I know, but I hate running) - and one of our self appointed standby HEROs decided that since he couldn't actually SEE the frakin flames he would empty extinguishers one after another until the smoke stopped. (it looks like if he had just let it burn for a few more minutes, it would have self -extinguished - MAYBE - due to no O2 or fuel) GRRRRRR>>>> 50-70 POUNDS of dry-chem fire suppressant in every nook, cranny, and part of all the PCs and printers - my body armor, etc - GRRRR....the hajji contractors have been pulling EVERYTHING out of the office (Me the CO and the ADMIN NCO share the office) while the rest of us try to de-dust our personal stuff - then they are replacing the fixtures - and the AC which got a little melty and then painting the office with a fresh coat of whitewash. Not happy today.
the worst part was you and the CO in the platoon office snagging computers like it was cool to do.
Posted by: Anteater at October 15, 2008 11:24 AM (6plSM)
It is good to be King
Posted by: Moriarti at October 16, 2008 06:45 AM (6plSM)
PowerPoint to PDF Converter
Text to PDF Converter
CHM to PDF Converter
Posted by: km at August 30, 2010 10:27 PM (yeyN2)
37 queries taking 0.0693 seconds, 102 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.